Saturday 9 May 2015

A Mystery League

Like any other day I logged into me Twitter Account to find myself in the middle of ongoing buzz. The talks about Ek Nayi League had shaken the twitter world. Everyone was racking their brains. I also discovered that Kapil Paaji is now on twitter. I followed his Twitter handle & went through his tweets. Then when I logged into my IndiBlogger Account, the history repeated itself. I decided to watch the videos to know more about it. Before watching any video, I assumed this to be somehow related to cricket. And the first video that I watched was, the one addressed to M. S. Dhoni which made my assumption stronger. But then the next video was addressed to Sania Mirza which confused me.
          So, this is not about cricket. What could it be possibly about? The more I pondered, the more I wanted to know. I read every possible tweet about the much talked and trending hashtag. I went through blog posts of some people. But perceptions! And everybody had a valid point and if it could be possible to say, an even more valid explanation.
          Kapil Paaji has put lot of stress in telling us that this game should be played with brain rather than heart. Whenever we play any sport the first advice our coach, captain or our senior and experienced player gives us is,”Dil se Khelna”. But Kapil Paaji’s advice was really unusual and catchy. What he said was -
“Dil se khela toh Hit Wicket
Dil se khela toh aapki Googly”
          It once again brought me where I started. A game where you need to use your brain rather than your heart. This sentence kept me intrigued. I thought it could be chess, but somehow it did not convince me. Then I thought it could be sport personalities from different  fields coming together and competing against each other. But my mind wouldn’t take and agree to it either. After innumerable assumptions and racking my brain till it would explode, my brain allowed submission of one possibility. I ‘really’ tried to think out of the box. In our day-to-day lives where do we use our brain the most? In trading or business! From a peasant to a billionaire everyone uses their brains for trading. I immediately thought it could be real life Monopoly or Business related to sports; where you have to trade something, gain something to emerge victorious. Where in the board game monopoly or business, you can become bankrupt; here there might be some kind of other bankruptcy.

            But again this is my perception or you could day wild imagination or guess. I hope the mystery unveils soon to make way for the fun that this Ek Nayi League is about to bring in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changing Lifestyles - The Generation that is Always on the Move

Who doesn’t want to live life kingsize? I know I do! But damn the sad irony of life, the luxuries a king can enjoy I surely can’t affo...